Your Business Need Digital Push
Ovaizbel is firmly committed to the privacy of its members. Ovaizbel works hard to earn and keep your trust, so it adheres to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- Ovaizbel does not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Ovaizbel does not share your contact information with other users or third parties without your consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide to Ovaizbel will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
Ovaizbel is an online marketplace that connects businesses with Freelancers. When you visit Ovaizbel you provide two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by Ovaizbel and website use information collected by Ovaizbel as you interact with the Ovaizbel website (the “Website”).
When you register with Ovaizbel as a Freelancer or as an Employer, you provide certain personal information, including, your name, your email address and your address. Additionally, when you establish your profile as a Freelancer or as an Employer you will provide information relating to your skills, experience, education level, compensation, work availability, geographic region and self-evaluation. Such information does not identify the specificity of the individual member. Freelancers are not required to, but have the option to display their contact information (i.e. name, address, phone number, email address, etc.) to Employers who conduct searches of the Ovaizbel database.
When you enter the Website, Ovaizbel collects your IP address. This information is gathered for all Ovaizbel visitors. In addition, Ovaizbel stores certain information from your browser using “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Ovaizbel uses session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. By default, Ovaizbel uses a persistent cookie that stores your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to login when you return to the Website. Ovaizbelmembers must have cookies enabled on their browser. Note: Cookie preferences are set within each browser’s Internet options/preferences.
If you post a information on a bulletin board, or participate in a public message board, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you choose to provide there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Ovaizbel is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Ovaizbel is the sole owner of the information collected through the Website. Modify your cookie settings.
Ovaizbel records IP addresses for system administration purposes. This information is used to diagnose server problems, monitor traffic patterns, analyze trends, administer the Website, track member user patterns, and identify the most popular areas of the Website to deliver content most relevant to registered members. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information and are only used to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, except in the case of fraud.
Ovaizbel reserves the right to share aggregated demographic information with its partners and/or advertisers, such information will not be linked to personal information that identifies registered users, except in the case of fraud.
About your Information
We want you to be in control of your information, so we have provided you with the following tools:
- Edit information in your profile at any time, decide whether your profile is available to Ovaizbel search or to search engines.
- Link or unlink your Ovaizbel account from other services (like Facebook, Google or Linkedin). For some services (like Facebook), you can also decide whether or not to publish your Ovaizbel activity to that service.
- Delete your account at any time. When you close your account, weâ€™ll deactivate it, remove your activities from Ovaizbel and delete your account data. However, certain information will continue to reside with Ovaizbel even if you close your account as they may be used to support agreements between users, document financial transactions, and in providing protection to other legitimate users of the marketplace. In the case of non-personal data that can be linked with personal data, it will either be erased or otherwise anonymized from the personal data. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on Ovaizbel. Neither you nor Ovaizbel can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the platform.
Also, if you delete your account on Ovaizbel, any associated social data, if present, is also erased immediately.
If Ovaizbel initiates a permanent deletion of your account, any associated social data to the account is erased immediately.
We want you to be aware of your privacy rights.
- Reviewing your information. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). You can request a copy of your personal information by putting in such a request to our support team.
- Updating your information. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we are no longer entitled to use it and want to request its rectification, deletion or object to its processing, please contact our support.
For your protection and the protection of all of our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can answer the above requests.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services.
Google Analytics & AdWords
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics tracking to review visitor website activities, including: page views, source and time spent on our website. The collected information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics, we learn how to give you a better visitor experience.
Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords tracking codes, we can see which pages help lead to different conversions onOvaizbel. This allows us to better use our paid advertising budget.
Remarketing With Google Analytics: We use the Google Analytics remarketing code to log when visitors view specific web pages. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Ovaizbel ads across the internet.
- Ovaizbel and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on a user’s past visits to Ovaizbel
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using their Ads Settings. Additionally, visitors can opt out of the Google Analytics Browser Add-On.
The Website contains links to other websites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. Ovaizbel encourages its members to read the privacy policies of all websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Ovaizbel
Ovaizbel takes industry standard protocols and technology to protect registered user information. Ovaizbel is a VeriSign Secure Site. Please click the VeriSign logo at the bottom of any page in the website to view our official VeriSign certificate. All transactions performed through Ovaizbel are conducted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session. The Secure Socket Layer encrypts all transaction data for transmittal in a format that prevents data theft. This process protects all private information from being disclosed to third parties. While on a secure page, the lock icon at the bottom of a Web browser (i.e. Firefox or Chrome) becomes locked.
Ovaizbel also protects registered user information offline. All registered user information is restricted within our offices. Servers used to store personally identifiable information are housed in a secure, supervised environment. In addition, only Ovaizbel employees who need specific information to perform a task are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Ovaizbel sends all newly registered users a welcome email to verify their email addresses. At times, Ovaizbel sends service announcements to its registered Employers and Freelancers. Registered Users cannot unsubscribe from service announcements that discuss upcoming changes that affect their Ovaizbel accounts. In addition, we communicate with registered members via personal emails or phone calls to provide requested services.
Registered users receive monthly e-newsletters containing information onOvaizbel products, services and announcements. Occasionally, registered users receive e-postcards that highlight special Ovaizbel announcements and features. Registered users can opt-out of the above listed communications. Please see our Choice/Opt-out section below.
Upon registration, users can opt-out of Ovaizbel option communications. Additionally, registered users can, at any time, modify their Ovaizbelemail (service announcement) preferences by updating their account information.
Notification of Changes
Social Login Disclaimer
Disclosure of All Financial Transactions on User Profiles Disclaimer
Ovaizbel discloses all of the financial transactions on profiles of both the Employers and Freelancers for the benefit of all users. The disclosure of the financial transactions is for the benefit of all users in making intelligent and informed choices in regards to accepting jobs from Employers and hiring Freelancers.